Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Introduction

You are about to enter a strange and remarkable world, dear reader.

I frequently receive e-mail forwards, mostly from my grandpa who I respect for having such bizarre and radical views, that tend to warn me about stuff like FEMA death camps, forced abortions under Obama's health care plan, etc.

While I tend to sympathize with some of the general themes of some of the e-mails (i.e. for limited government, self ownership, free market economics, etc.), I tend not to resort to conspiratorial or irrational means of arguing my points.

Most of the messages here will be primarily of a political nature. Sometimes I get e-mails that are religious or hokey stories that are suppose to warm my heart and I might post them.

There are a few sites, I've found, that are compendiums of e-mail forwards but I mostly want to specialize on the right wing political variety. I think people can learn a lot why people are yelling at Town Hall meetings about health care from these e-mails.

Your journey now begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment